The MAL II monitors welding current, welding voltage and has options for wire feed monitoring and a hard copy printer.
This battery powered unit saves all the welding data to a dedicated removable memory stick which when used in conjunction with TVC Arclog Software gives the user the ability to produce hard copy reports in Microsoft Excel.
Like the more sophisticated units, the MAL II automatically calculates the weld energy and with the manual entry for weld length then calculates and reports the weld heat input. The MAL II has on board protection against HF interference so can be used on TIG welding processes with confidence. The base unit comes with the following features.
The optional printer supplied with the MALII produces a hard copy print right at the welding location which combined with the unit’s reporting software package, gives the welding engineer/QC engineering the facility to produce instant weld reports and specifications, right at the point of welding.
- Battery or mains powered
- Up to 8 hours operation from the internal sealed Lead Acid Re-chargeable battery
- Non-intrusive probes for volts and amps connection
- Monitors voltage and current as standard
- Options for wire feed and hard copy printer
- TIG H.F protected
- “intelligent” battery charger
- USB Connectivity for the data storage media